We are so excited for our kids to be able to come back together in the safest way possible. Here are a few things Believers Center is doing to keep your kiddos safe!
Which areas of Kovenant World will be open?
Nursery, Pre-School, and Elementary aged rooms are all open.
Will masks be mandatory?
All teachers and leaders will be wearing a mask. We are asking that elementary aged kids (1st-5th grade) please wear a mask.
What will service for kids look like?
Social distancing will be implemented throughout the service. Kids will have the chance to play a non-contact game, create a craft or coloring page (each child will be given an individual set of crayons and supplies to prevent sharing and touching the same items) and of course a special message. All snacks and drinks will be prepackaged.
What cleaning measures are being taken?
- Cleaning and disinfecting our kids area has always been a high priority to us. Extra steps are now being taken before, during and after each service.
- All classrooms, toys, and highly touched surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected before each service.
What will the check in process look like?
- We have worked to create a contactless check-in process.
- At each check in station a volunteer will guide you through everything you need.
- Kids temperature’s will be checked before we check them in.
- Kids will be asked to sanitize their hands before going to class.
- Volunteers will assist you in getting your check in tag and then directing you to the appropriate classroom.
- All children must be picked up by a parent, they will no longer be able to go to you after service.
What time should we arrive?
Kovenant World will open at 9:45am. Please arrive with plenty of time to get your kids checked in and time for you to be directed to your seat.